This week, we scroll all the way back to a photo contest we held back in 2014. Can you name each McMenamins location shown?
- FULTON PUB (Portland, OR) — see how little the interior structure has changed.
- JOHN BARLEYCORNS (Tigard, OR) – the building was inspired by this pump house located in Hawaii; note the palm tree.
- HOTEL OREGON (McMinnville, OR) – nearly 100% of responses were correct on this one.
- LIGHTHOUSE BREWPUB (Lincoln City, OR) — it was either this or the Sand Trap; most people guessed Sand Trap.
- OLD ST. FRANCIS SCHOOL (Bend, OR) – the car is the OSF nuns’ Rambler Ambassador, for which one of the event spaces is named.